Request a Free Estimate
Like any busy family or commercial property owner, you are constantly on the move. We want to assure you that our family-owned and -operated moving company is right behind you, ready to meet your every need during the relocation process.
Most frequent questions and answers
No, we do not require deposits upfront when dealing with local moves. We charge once the move is complete. We do require customers to leave a credit card on file to keep the truck and crew reserved for their move date.
When dealing with long-distance or out-of-state moves, however, we do require a deposit upfront. Please contact one of our representatives for further details.
We ask all customers to have the following things done before moving day:
• Have TV’s and all mirrors/artwork unmounted from the walls.
• Have all miscellaneous items packed such as clothes, shoes, books, plates, table lamps, lampshades, toys etc. Please pack all items that would typically fit in boxes. Our men will take care of wrapping all of the big furniture items.
• Have any personal or valuable items such as jewelry, guns, money, etc taken away before the moving day.
• Keep in mind that we offer packing services. Please contact us for further information.
We accept cash, card, or check. However, there is a 5% service fee if a credit/debit card is used.
We sell boxes and packing supplies at a separate cost, and provide packing services. Please contact one of our representatives for further information!
Yes, but it depends on what kind of items they are. Cost may vary. Please contact for more information.
For local moves we charge an hourly rate plus a travel fee. For long-distance moves, we charge by weight and distance. Every move is different so please contact us for additional pricing information.
Prices vary on the size and number of items we are moving. We also consider the distance from the pick-up location to the drop-off location. Contact us for further details.
Yes, we are insured, bonded, and licensed by the state of Georgia. We are also members of the Better Business Bureau.
- The size of the home in terms of square footage and number of bedrooms
- Accessibility to the house such as narrow or steep driveways
- Number of flights of stairs
- Distance of where the move is going to and from.
- Any large or excessive weight on certain items may affect the cost of the move
- We insure all furniture is well protected, so we blanket and shrink wrap every item.
- Assemble and disassemble all furniture (beds, tables, and appliances, washer dryer’s fridge etc.)
- We carry all equipment and tools necessary to properly move your home
There is no cancellation fee if you advise us within 48 hours prior to your move date. However, if you cancel within that time period, there will be a 2-hour minimum cancellation fee during the week and a 3-hour minimum cancellation fee on the weekends.